Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Looking forward to April


I am trying not to look forward to things in the future, because that will mean Evie is getting older and I want to enjoy my baby for as long as possible. However, it is hard not to be excited about all the cool books coming out in April.

If you like paranormal romance/urban fantasy you will LOVE April:
  1. Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs ( March 30)

  2. Beyond the Darkness by Alexandra Ivy (April 01)

  3. Lion’s Heat by Lora Leigh (April 06)

  4. Demonkeepers by Jess Anderson (April 06)

  5. Burning Lamp by JAK (April 20)

  6. Lover Mine by JR Ward (April 27)

  7. Wild Fire by Christine Feehan (April 27)

  8. Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts (April 27)

  9. Stealing Kathryn, Jacquelyn Frank (April 27)
All of these authors are on my must have list. It is hard to pick a favorite. Actually, it's just about impossible. Of the bunch that come out on the 27th Lover Mine might rise to the top since we've been waiting to read John Matthew's story since the second book of the series. Can't. Wait.

The security guard at my work -- Pete -- also lent me the first book in Jim Butcher's Dresden files series. It was AWESOME! I am definitely buying the whole series once the taxes are paid and we have fun money again.

Did I mention I can't wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment