Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good night


No more freaky dreams last night. Ian told me we were going to have good dreams -- we just had to use our imagination. I am not sure if it worked, I don't remember having any dreams at all. But maybe it was because I was all tired out. I will try and use my imagination and have good dreams tonight.

Evie was also exhausted -- back at day care AND I gave her a bath. She slept all night, pretty much. I went to bed around 10:30 and then Ian woke me up at around 4:30. I put him back to bed, did the pump thing, and then Evie woke up STARVING since she had been asleep for nearly 7 hours. My alarm clock went off while I was feeding her.

I was pleased to notice that JD didn't have any luck getting it to turn off the first time either.

He hates that thing.

I am doomed to wake up at 4:30 every morning it seems. But at least I got nearly 6 hours of continuous, dreamless sleep. Not bad when you have a three month old. Not bad at all!

Thursday we have Evelyn's 4 month checkup. I'll post her new stats up when we get back. Plus the doctor will (finally) look at her rash and probably tell me I just need to give it time. Pat told me to ask for a dermatologist consult so that is what I will do.

I am not sure what I will do if it is the cats fault. We may have to make the bedroom a cat free zone and move all her stuff int here (swing, bouncy chair, and everything else of hers that the cats love to sleep on. The rash isn't bad enough that we would consider getting rid of them and she doesn't have any respiratory problems.

But I am getting ahead of myself and worrying without a cause. Let's see what the doctor says.

No comments:

Post a Comment