Monday, January 25, 2010

Two months old! (1-22-10)


Here is something I blatantly copied from my cousin Gwyn. She is taking a picture of Teddy every month on his birth day next to a reference object (a stuffed pooh bear from her childhood).

So here is Evie on her two month birthday, sitting next to my best friend when I was little: Brownie.

(Yes, she is a donkey with a horn.)

As always, you can click on the picture to see a bigger version!

Since she was so happy and smiley I couldn’t help but throw away my dignity and try and get a giggle out of her.


2 comments:

  1. Ha, I got this concept from our friend Phifer. But, she did all the photos of her son naked, where as we have gone with a diaper! I'm looking forward to seeing Evie's month-to-month development. "Now, bigger than ever!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donkey with a horn = rare brown unicorn

    ReplyDelete