Monday, January 11, 2010

Comparisons


I had wondered if my kids were going to look alike… but I was totally not ready for the reality. Evie is like a little Ian clone. In the hospital I kept thinking of her as a he and calling her Ian. It really is amazing.

Here are a few comparative pictures. The best one is the official hospital picture they take, but I don’t have that electronically so I’ll have to post it when I get near a scanner.










The first pics I have of each of them does not show how much they look alike, it shows how much more beat-up Ian was, despite being a C-section baby. Poor kid!

The others… can you tell which one is Evie and which one is Ian? Okay, okay. The pink kind of gives it away. But take my word for it… they look alike. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment