Monday, June 7, 2010

A little preview


I got the proofs back from the kid's picture day. Unfortunately I picked my favorites and sent them back to the photographer before I got the bright idea to scan them.

The quality of the scan is pretty bad, but you can get a general idea of what they are like. The ones I picked are even cuter! I bought... lots. So there will be enough for any rabid grandparents or aunts and uncles who want a copy. :)

If I can get a good quality scan, one of them might even make it into the calendar. It is rare to get a good shot of the two of them together. Trust me, the one I picked -- definitely sigh worthy. Ian is such a sweet big brother.

Click on the picture to see a bigger version.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are gorgeous Hanna! the kids looks amazing - those eyes - wow!!!
    Hugs
    Jen xo

    ReplyDelete