Thursday, November 5, 2009

So it's been a while...


I still don't have time to write anything, but I DO have a big pile of material I want to post up. Pics of Ian and JD carving the pumpkin, pics of Ian in his Storm Trooper costume, pics of trick-or-treating, etc. Expect to see a Halloween album soon.

BUT since I do have some lunch time left I wanted to put up this thought.

Top reasons you know you are READY to give birth:

This sight of your untied shoelace makes you cry.

I haven't quite reached this phase but I did spend several moments yesterday regarding my shoelace in deep depression.

Sitting on my butt in the middle of the cold parking lot to tie my shoe was not very good for my professional image. Getting back up, after sitting on my butt in the middle of the parking lot to tie my shoe, was even worse.

Note to self: Must teach Ian to tie shoelaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment